Our hammermill is a machine designed to pulverize and thus particularly suitable for grinding dry products of a mineral, vegetable, or chemical nature which have already been reduced in granules, chips or shavings but can be further broken by striking.
The grinding machine is normally composed of: a conveyor belt , a hammer mill, a pneumatic or mechanic extractor also with a conveying system and a self - cleanin g filter.
The hammer grinding system relies on impact, breaking down materials by striking them with hammers, i.e. by developing a force which is stronger than the cohesion of the particles of the material to be ground.
Our hammermills are suitable for a wide variety of industrial applications and products, ranging from wood to chemicals, foodstuffs, plastic, non - siliceous minerals and agricultural products.
Cadamuro also offers a maintenance and assistance service as well as spare for all
types of machines.
- Grinding chamber under negative pressure
- Wide choice of granulometric sizes and high degree of reduction
- Easy replacement of both moving and non-moving parts subject to wear and tear
- Little maintenance
- Availability of standard or customized machines and systems
Some of the products that can be grinded with our hammermills with pneumatic or mechanic conveying systems.
- Dried citrus
- Calcium carbonate
- Dry meat and fleshings
- Chemical and organic fertilizers
- Cream of tartar
- Dried alfalfa
- Arabic gum
- Hazelnut shells
- Laminated plastic (scraps)
- Wood (wood shavings and scraps)
- Rice husk
- Dried bones
- Cereal straw
- Dry bread
- Pasta (scraps)
- Dried chili
- Extruded polystyrene foam (scraps)
- Roots and leaves for the herbal industry
- Phenolic resins
- Depleted olive pomace